(download in pdf format)
Praise You, Jesus (repeat):
1. You are my life, my love.
2. You are the Name above all Names. (Ephesians 1:21) (Philippians 2:9)
3. You are Emmanuel, God with us.
4. You are the King of Kings.
5. You are the King of Creation. (John 1:10)
6. You are the King of the Universe.
7. You are the Lord of Lords.
8. You are the Almighty.
9. You are the Christ. (Mark 8:29)
10. You are Christ, the King.
11. You are the Lamb of God. (John 1:29)
12. You are the Lion of Judah.
13. You are the Bright Morning Star.
14. You are our Champion and Shield.
15. You are our Strength and our Song.
16. You are the Way for our Life.
17. You are the only Truth. (John 1:14, 17)
18. You are the Real Life.
19. You are the Wonderful Counselor.
20. You are the Prince of Peace.
21. You are the Light of the World. (John 1:4, 9)
22. You are the Living Word. (Hebrews 4:12) (John 1:14)
23. You are the Redeemer.
24. You are the Messiah. (John 4:25) (Mark 8:29)
25. You are the Anointed One. (John 4:25)
26. You are the Holy One of Israel. (Isaiah 12:6)
27. You are the Good Shepherd.
28. You are the Sheepgate.
29. You are the Lord of Hosts.
30. You are the Rock of all Ages.
31. You are our Hiding Place.
32. You are the Savior of the World.
33. You are the Strong Tower.
34. You are the Mountain Refuge.
35. You are the Bread of Life.
36. You are the Font of all Holiness.
37. You are the Living Water. (John 4:10)
38. You are the True Vine.
39. You are my Spouse, my Maker.
40. You are our Fortress.
41. You are the Deliverer
42. You are our Victory.
43. You are our Salvation.
44. You are our Righteousness.
45. You are our Wisdom.
46. You are our Sanctification.
47. You are our Justification.
48. You are the Door.
49. You are the Great I AM. (John 4:26)
50. You are the Great High Priest
51. You are the Cornerstone.
52. You are the Sure Foundation.
53. You are our Joy.
54. You are our Portion and Cup.
55. You are our Healing and Wholeness.
56. You are our Covenant.
57. You are the Promise of the Father.
58. You are the Everlasting One.
59. You are the Most High God. (Psalm 92:2)
60. You are the Lamb that was Slain. (Revelation 5:12)
61. You are the Just Judge.
62. You are the Balm of Gilead.
63. You are the Mighty Warrior.
64. You are our Defense.
65. You are the Bridegroom.
66. You are our Patience.
67. You are the Solid Reality.
68. You are our Provider.
69. You are the Resurrection and the Life.
70. You are the Alpha and Omega.
71. You are the Beginning and the End.
72. You are all that I need.
73. You are all that I want.
74. You are Worthy of all Praise!
Psalm 34:2-4 – I will bless the LORD at all times; his praise shall be always in my mouth. My soul will glory in the LORD; let the poor hear and be glad. Magnify the LORD with me; and let us exalt his name together.
Matthew 21:16 – Jesus said to them, “Yes; and have you never read the text, ‘Out of the mouths of infants and nurslings you have brought forth praise’?”
James 5:13 – Is anyone among you suffering? He should pray. Is anyone in good spirits? He should sing praise.
Psalms 150:1-6 – Hallelujah! Praise God in His holy sanctuary; give praise in the mighty dome of heaven. Give praise for His mighty deeds, praise him for His great majesty. Give praise with blasts upon the horn, praise Him with harp and lyre. Give praise with tambourines and dance, praise Him with strings and pipes. Give praise with crashing cymbals, praise Him with sounding cymbals. Let everything that has breath give praise to the LORD! Hallelujah!
Psalms 92:2 – It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praise to your name, Most High,
Psalms 35:28 – Then my tongue shall recount Your justice, declare Your praise, all the day long.
Psalms 51:16-17 – Rescue me from violent bloodshed, God, my saving God, and my tongue will sing joyfully of your justice. Lord, you will open my lips; and my mouth will proclaim your praise.
1 Peter 2:9-10 – But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people of his own, so that you may announce the praises” of him who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light. Once you were “no people” but now you are God’s people; you “had not received mercy” but now you have received mercy.
Matthew 18:3 – and said, “Amen, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.
Psalms 107:22 – Let them offer a sacrifice in thanks, recount his works with shouts of joy.
Hebrew 13:15 – Through Him [then] let us continually offer God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of lips that confess His Name.
Psalms 116:17 – I will offer a sacrifice of praise and call on the Name of the LORD.
Revelation 5:11-14 – I looked again and heard the voices of many angels who surrounded the throne and the living creatures and the elders. They were countless in number, and they cried out in a loud voice: “Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches, wisdom and strength, honor and glory and blessing.” Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, everything in the universe, cry out: “To the one who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor, glory and might, forever and ever.”
Revelation 7:11-12 – All the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They prostrated themselves before the throne, worshiped God, and exclaimed: “Amen. Blessing and glory, wisdom and thanksgiving, honor, power, and might be to our God forever and ever. Amen.”
Revelation 19:5 – A voice coming from the throne said: “Praise our God, all you His servants, [and] you who revere Him, small and great.”
Prologue (John 1:1-18)
Magnificat (Luke 1:46-55)
Annunciation (Luke 1:29-37)
Wedding Feast at Cana (John 2:1-11)
Visitation (Luke 1:39-45)
Love (1 Corinthians 13:4-7)
At the Name of Jesus (Philippians 2:4-11)
Jesus’ Prayer to His Father (John 17:11-19)
Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11-32)
Creation (Genesis 1:1-2:2)
Emmaus (Luke 24:13-35)
Transfiguration (Matthew 17:1-9) (Mark 9:2-10) (Luke 9:28-36)
1 Peter 3:2
1 Corinthians 1:3